Friday, July 01, 2005

Already Close

I have found that the restrictions of the Fitzgerald
are probably derived rather than contrived --
I find all manner of things of about 55 word length.

One of my brothers sent me a thought
which required onth the addition of two words,
and a little rearanging to produce a
suitable Fitz.

faucon

....................................

Life Prepared me for You,
for I had learned …

Do not go for looks; they can deceive.

Do not chase love, it can run away.

Do not go for wealth; even that can fade.

Go for someone who makes you smile,
for it takes only a simple smile
to make a dark day seem bright.

I seek the one who makes my heart smile.

1 comment:

Fran said...

I did not go for looks, but liked those I found

I did not chase love, but welcomed it close

I needed no wealth for our needs were small

I found laughter, sunshine and a clever word
How lucky I am, so you may see
that a happy ending, can sometimes be
no cliche but in truth tis easier found in age than in youth.....Cheers, Fran