Thursday, May 26, 2005

NOTICE:

PROCEDURE NOTES:

I think Maya is right and that trying to keep track of the strand you are on is confusing. There is also the fact that you might work on a poem for a couple of days that was to have been strand four, only to post and find the Fitz was up to strand seven. I think it is not necessary for the strands to go in order and no need to note them. I do think that it is necessary to keep the number of the Fitz so we can track what came from what. Right now there are two Fitz going. One has a lot of strands, the other just two. I think we can keep several different poems going at the same time if we just note which one we are working on so they don’t get confused. I would like to be able to go back and say, ‘this came from this.’

Also, lets keep the poems on the main board rather than putting a poetic response in a ‘comment’ section. That way no one is going to miss them. By all means, use the comment section to make comments! But let’s keep the poems we are weaving on the board.

As I have said, organization is probably my worst problem. If anyone has any other ideas on that front, please let me know.

Write on!
~ Winnie

No comments: